Thursday, January 12, 2012

Beginning of Third Quarter

With a New Year and new quarter brings once again a new book to read and to blog about. This time I am reading the book “Three Black Swans” by Caroline B. Cooney. I really didn’t put much thought in choosing this book so I hope it keeps my attention and that I enjoy it. I’ve heard many different things from lots of different people about this book, things like the beginning is really slow and very predictable, for this blogs sake I hope these are not true for me. Have you or do you know of someone who has read this book? If so what did you think about it? Maybe at the after I read the book our opinions might relate or they might even be completely opposite. Either way this quarter our blogs and the way they are set up is almost completely up to us. I say almost completely because we are still graded on these and our teacher has given us a checklist to sort of go by. I am in a way happy about this fact and in another not so much. I like having the freedom of doing what we want just because I hate being told what to do and this also gives us a way to let our creative side to come out and be useful. Then again you have to have a creative side and sometimes its easier just to have it all laid out for us and just follow directions but I’m sure this new way will be great so I’m hoping that my blog will become more creative and more pleasing to the eye! Any suggestions about being more creative are always welcome. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment