Thursday, February 23, 2012

Letter to the Author

Dear Caroline B. Cooney,
            My name is Emalee Meyerhoff and I’m a junior at a high school in Southern Illinois. I have just finished your book called Three Black Swans for English class and have been doing frequent blog post about your book. I have never read anything like your book and that is one of the reasons I decided to indulge my self in your writing. I liked the way you showed multiple views of what was happening and I got to be inside everyone’s head almost the exact same time. I could never be a writer because I would want to do like you and have everyone’s thoughts in it and I would get so confused or ever forget who was saying what.
 Through out the whole book I have wondered on why and how you decided to write about this choice of topic and if you are pleased with the out come of you success with it? Do you ever wonder if this could turn into a movie or if one of your readers has had a type of experience like this? Have you been asked these questions before? Do you have a new book coming out soon or are you working on a new book? I’m excited for a new book to read from you. I wish you luck on your on going career.
Sincerely,
Emalee Meyerhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment